Sky-Watcher AZ4-NEQ5 Tripod
- Alt-Azimuth mount
- Steel tripod
- Proper for both astronomical and terrestrial uses
- Telescopes (up to 6"), Spotting Scopes, Cameras, Video Cameras
The much anticipated Sky-Watcher AZ4 Alt-Azimuth mount is set to be a hit with astronomers and terrestrial observers alike. The design features separate clutches on both the Altitude and Azimuth axes and a panning arm, which can be fixed in two separate positions. The movements are buttery-smooth and telescopes can be manipulated with effortless precision. Telescope OTA`s attach to the mount via a standard Sky-Watcher dovetail bar.
Also supplied with this mount is an L-bracket which allows the easy attachment of a spotting scope or camera.
Maximum recommended payload: Sky-Watcher D150/F1200 Reflector
- easy to operate: no complicated setup and alignment procedures are necessary
- high load capacity: accepts up to approx. 6.8 kg / 15 lbs
- height-adjustable stainless steel tripod (100 to 160 cm / 39" to 63")
- With 1.75" stainless steel legs for maximum strength and stability.
- weight with tripod: 8.4 kg / 18.5 lbs
- comfortable saddle plate for Vixen style dovetail bars
- lever can be installed in two positions for astronomical and terrestrial use
- smooth operation; the telescope remains in the actual position after the lever is released