Celestron 7x50 Cavalry With GPS
- GPS/Digital Compass/Ranging Reticle
- BaK-4 Porro Prisms
- Fully Multicoated Optics
- Closed Bridge Configuration
- Individual Focus Eyepieces
- Nitrogen-Filled Fogproof/Waterproof
- Rubber Armored Housing
The 7x50 Cavalry Binocular with GPS from Celestron is a weather-sealed optic designed for intermediate to long-range observations. This configuration of the Cavalry binocular includes an integrated ranging reticle that assists the observer with estimating the distance to and size of objects within the field of view. Additionally, a built-in GPS and LCD display provide the observer with in-view navigation data; including latitude/longitude coordinates, elevation, and direction.
Cavalry series binoculars feature fully multicoated optics and BaK-4 prisms that render enhanced clarity and color fidelity. A 52° apparent viewing angle and non-slip rubber armoring complement the 7x50 lens system and help provide a user-friendly glassing experience. The Cavalry binocular has a nitrogen-filled housing that is built to withstand heavy rain and deliver fogproof performance, making this Celestron optic ready for a wide range of outdoor glassing activities.
Use and Handling:
- Built-in GPS/digital compass
- In-view LCD displays location, direction, elevation, date/time
- Individually adjustable eyepiece focusing system
- 58-72mm interpupillary adjustment range
- Tripod mountable